Agile Project Management Essentials
Agile methodology lets Project Management become more flexible which makes work management be more efficient.
Agile Project Management has an irreplaceable role in the IT Field. BDG launches the “Agile Project Management Essentials” course, which provides an opportunity to improve Project Management skills.
The course is for you if:
– You want to fully understand and practice Agile Project Management approaches and tools,
– You work in IT industry,
– You have management issues,
– You want to have a new profession,
– You want to have one of the highly paid professions,
– You want to work as a freelancer,
– You want to work in any part of the world,
– You want to get Scrum Master certification.
As assumed from the programme you will need basic knowledge of the English language and developed logic.
The main processes of the course are: practical lessons, discussions, tasks, task discussions.
Business Development Group provides the following benefits to the participants:
✔ All participants will receive a 20% discount for other “Business Development Group” trainings,
✔ You’ll also get a 10% discount card that you can give anyone to participate in any of our trainings,
✔ The practical tasks prevail during the course as a means of mastering the material. Therefore, contact with the trainer and the delivery of the material continues beyond the working hours.
- Agile Project Management Essentials
- What, Why and How
- Waterfall vs Agile
- Myths and Reality
- The Agile Iteration Workflow
- When and where to use it
- What is Lean?
- Lean principles
- Methodologies and Frameworks: Scrum, XP, Kanban,
Scrumban, Extreme Programming
- Waterfall: cons and pros
- Agile: cons and pros
- Lean: cons and pros
- Requirements and Planning
- Product Backlog
- Budget Calculations
- Teams and Roles
- Implementation and iterations
- Metrics and reporting
Օրերը և ժամերը՝ երկուշաբթի և ուրբաթ՝ 19։00
Ամփոփման ձևը՝ քննություն
Հավաստող փաստաթուղթը՝ սերտիֆիկատ
Թրեյնինգի ձևաչափը՝ Օնլայն