They say, “Something that looks great but is difficult to use is exemplary of great UI and poor UX design. While something very usable that looks terrible is exemplary of great UX and poor UI design.”
On February 25 Business Development group launches “UI/UX Design” course, during which you will understand what is design thinking, you will go through all the phases of UX design from user research to user flow, you will learn to develop such web designs and applications, that will be comfortable and intuitive to users, so having both; great UX and great UI design.
This course is ideal for:
– Graphic Designers,
– Junior UI/UX Designers,
– All interested individuals․
Through the whole course you will work on your own website, which will be developed from 0 and in the result of the course will become your individual project based portfolio at Behance.
The processes of the course will be in PBL (Project-based learning) format, including lectures, practical tasks, task discussions, home tasks, examination.
Business Development Group provides the following benefits to the participants:
✔ All participants will receive a 20% discount for other “Business Development Group” trainings,
✔ You’ll also get a 10% discount card that you can give anyone to participate in any of our trainings,
✔ The practical tasks prevail during the course as means of mastering the material. Therefore, the contact with the trainer and the delivery of the material continues beyond the working hours
What is UI / UX Design
- UX Design System - The Why of The Product
- The Elements of User Experience
- UX Design Specifics and Deliverables
- User Research and Analysis
- Information architecture
- UI Design System
User Flow vs User Journey Mapping
- What is User Journey Map?
- What are User Flows?
- Using Whimsical and Figma
- Making User Flow
- Understanding The Meaning of Grid: Types of grid systems
- The 8 point grid system
- Borders and Layout
- Grid behavior
- Creating grids by Adobe XD and Adobe Photoshop
Դասեր 4, 5
- What is wireframing ?
- Creating Wireframes
- Wireframe prototyping by Adobe XD and Figma
- Typography on The web
- Typography tips for a better user experience
- Understanding Typography Hierarchy
- Creating Hierarchy
- Adobe XD Introduction
Դասեր 7, 8, 9, 10
- Working on student projects
- Understanding UI Design Style
- Adobe Illustrator Introduction
- Adobe Photoshop Introduction
Responsive Design vs Adaptive Design
- What is Adaptive Design?
- What is Responsive Design?
- What is Fixed and Fluid websites?
Դասեր 12, 13, 14
Working on Students projects to make websites responsive
UI kit - Starting Design System
- What is UI kit?
- Creating Design System
- How to provide developers with right files?
Design Systems - Material Design, Apple Design System, Fluent Design
- What Is Material Design?
- What is Human Interface Guidelines?
- What is Fluent Design?
Programing Languages - Introduction To HTML & CSS
- What is Front End Development?
- What is Backend Development?
- Introduction HTML & CSS?
Դասեր 17, 18
How To Present your design
- How to create design portfolio using mockups
- Create UI / UX Designer CV
- Working on portfolio
Օրերը և ժամերը՝ երկուշաբթի և ուրբաթ՝ ժամը 19։30
Ամփոփման ձևը՝ քննություն
Հավաստող փաստաթուղթը՝ սերտիֆիկատ
Վայրը՝ Հր․ Քոչարի փ․ 4, «Բարեկամություն» բիզնես կենտրոն, 3-րդ հարկ, 11-րդ լսարան